You guys! I got nominated for my very first blog award 🙂 A BIG thank you to Helen Treharne for nominating my blog for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Helen Treharne is a communications and media relations bod by day and a genre fiction writer by night… Please hop over to Helen’s blog, Tea Talks, where she posts great writing advice and reviews and other writerly shenanigans.
The Award rules are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Aaaand… here’s 7 facts about me:
1. My favorite number is 8.
2. I’m obnoxiously on time (10 minutes early) everywhere.
3. I like to drive fast (which makes it easier to be on time everywhere, haha.)
4. I’ve lived on four continents.
5. As a toddler, I was cross-eyed.
6. My favorite vegetable is red pepper.
7. I’m scared of heights.
And here are my 15 nominations!
(Darn difficult to only pick 15…)
Here’s to hoping that they’ll accept the nomination and share their 7 facts and then pass on the fun to 15 others so we can all discover more great bloggers!
Fantastic content galore, so please bunny blog hop and visit all these inspired bloggers.
Thanks for reading, everyone!